Roles and Responsibilities
- Filing Income Tax Returns and computation of income.
- Tax Audit
- Attending hearings at income tax and high courts
- Discussing and coordinating with Tax consultants.
- Knowledge of income Tax Act, especially Tax Audit.
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Manage and maintain the company's tax database.
- Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Offer support and guidance during audits.
- Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
- Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
Desired Candidate Profile
5+ Years of experience into taxation mandatory
Candidate from CA firm
Tally and Excel Knowledge
B.com or Inter CA
Salary: 5,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Accounting & Taxation
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Finance
Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd.
Address:BISLERI,,,WESTERN EXPRESS HIGHWAY,CHAKALA , ANDHER, I EAST, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India