Senior Executive – Production- Goa
Roles and Responsibilities
- Making and executing shift schedule for the operators , manage leaves / un-informed absence / overtimes as and when necessary with Manager-Productions concurrence
- Ensure consistent production in all the scheduled lines as per declared throughput
- Attend to the breakdown and ensure that maintenance crew is deployed to the affected lines.
- To make the judgement as to which line to get the priority in case of simultaneous breakdowns
- Prepare / maintain and execute a preventive maintenance check of all the production lines
- Ensure non-stop production operations by making ingredient reservations well in advance and ensuring all RM/PM are available at the workstations before starting of the run
- Ensure all necessary documentation getting done by operators as necessary. Acknowledgement on a shift basis
- Study, monitor and continuously improve the line productivity in all lines by suggesting better production plans, modifications in lines, minor automation, sustaining best practices
- Ensure Shift handover procedures are met for smooth handing/taking over at end of shift
- Maintain GMP in all work areas
- Ensure RM / PM Stocks are maintained at weekly level and for SKUs whose run are over, stocks are counted and reported / returned to stores as applicable on the very next day.
- Ensure inventories are counted and physical count is verified by finance department at the month end.
- Multi-skilling of operators to be planned and executed
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Candidate must be qualified BE Mechanical / Electrical / Production Engineering / Diploma in
the similar field
2. Candidate must be from FMCG or Beverage Background
3. Minimum 4 - 7 Years of Experience
Perks and Benefits
As per company policy
Role:Production & Manufacturing - Other
Salary: 3-4.5 Lacs P.A.
Department:Production, Manufacturing & Engineering
Role Category:Production & Manufacturing - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Production/Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical
Bisleri is the leading brand in the bottled water industry. We are the pioneers, having a nation wide network for manufacturing, sales and distribution.
View Contact Details+
Address:BISLERI,,,WESTERN EXPRESS HIGHWAY,CHAKALA , ANDHER, I EAST, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India