Roles and Responsibilities
Horeca Sales Executive : Vedica Brand
1) Responsible for Business Development of premium products of the company especially in the Horeca segment.
2) Responsible for dominant placement in key accounts like fine dines and star properties.
3) To achieve volume and value objectives of the assigned territory within budget, time and policy parameters set by the company.
4) Efficiently tracking all client outstanding payments and ensure timely recovery.
5) Monitor inventory control and coordinate with logistics team to ensure stock availability in all outlets in the market.
Please refer below job description for the General Trade - Executive Sales
- Coordinate and achieve sales objectives for assigned Territory routes by brand and pack on a daily basis for secondary, primary volumes.
- Visiting retail outlets and getting the orders and increasing the sales volume.
- Responsible for front-end sales for general trade/channel sales.
- Daily Market visit and do the Sales Calls as per route/plan.
- Market Expansion and activation of new retail outlets.
- Product placement, Visibility, and promotion.
- Achieving the Sales Target assigned by the Management
- Coordinating with the Operations team for the timely delivery of products to clients.
- Resolving customer Complaints.
- Distributor handling/primary sales target achievement/claims.
- Any other activities assigned by management and reporting authority.
Desired Candidate Profile
Good communication: to deal with the distributors, retail trade, and the company supervisors on a day-to-day basis
Business Knowledge: Knowledge of Sales & Distribution preferably in an FMCG Company
Qualifications: Graduation or MBA
Experience: 4-8 years
Role:Field Sales Executive
Salary: 2,50,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Retail & B2C Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd.
Address:BISLERI,,,WESTERN EXPRESS HIGHWAY,CHAKALA , ANDHER, I EAST, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India