Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and achieve sales objectives for assigned Territory routes by brand and pack on a daily basis for secondary, primary volumes.
- Visiting retail outlets and getting the orders and increasing the sales volume.
- Responsible for front-end sales for general trade/channel sales.
- Daily Market visit and do the Sales Calls as per route/plan.
- Market Expansion and activation of new retail outlets.
- Product placement, Visibility, and promotion.
- Achieving the Sales Target assigned by the Management
- Coordinating with the Operations team for the timely delivery of products to clients.
- Resolving customer Complaints.
- Distributor handling/primary sales target achievement/claims.
- Any other activities assigned by management and reporting authority.
- Good communication: to deal with the distributors, retail trade, and the company supervisors on a day-to-day basis.
- Good relationship skills: to maintain a good business relationship with the trade he deals with and to be a good team player
- Leadership skills: he has to be a self-starter, acumen in business development and should show a strong willingness to develop business
Business Knowledge: Knowledge of Sales & Distribution preferably in an FMCG Company
Qualifications: Graduation or MBA
Experience: 4-8 years
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Enterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd.
Bisleri is the leading brand in the bottled water industry. We are the pioneers, having a nation wide network for manufacturing, sales and distribution.