Qualification: B.tech in food technology / Lead Auditor certification is a must.
Experience: Minimum 6 -10 yrs. Total experience, out of which min 2-3 yrs as AM and handling R&D/NPD function, working experience in food industry (preferably beverage/water industry).
- Coordinating for implementation of food safety regulatory policy across the factories.
- Prepare internal and external audit plans and conduct food safety & quality audits of supplier, warehouse, and production plants
- Market research study for niche products.
- Study the applicable standards for respective products and ensure it is compiled in final product.
- Explore vendors for various ingredients and doing further co-ordination with them.
- Conduct vendor qualification and approvals.
- Keep tracking of trials and brief note on progress of R&D/NPD to present to management.
- Conduct sensory trials of lab scale batches of various products as & when required.
- To conduct shelf life study at different conditions.
- To conduct studies of all claims as per requirement of product through external labs.
- To have control on daily production at third party locations and compile all the daily reports.
- To verify the product for various parameters to ensure that it is meeting Bisleri & legal standards.
Role:QA / QC Manager
Salary: 5,00,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Quality Assurance
Role Category:Production & Manufacturing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Food Technology
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Food Technology
Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd.
Address:BISLERI,,,WESTERN EXPRESS HIGHWAY,CHAKALA , ANDHER, I EAST, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India