Company- Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd.
Industry - FMCG
Designation - Logistics Officer
Location : Kerala
Education Qualification: Any degree
Only Male Candidates are preferred!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining tracking sheet basis daily planning and making report for last day dispatch.
- Positioning of adequate/accurate vehicle for rail rake movement basis stock availability at PLANT and HUB.
- Timely intimation of stock unavailability of stock to central planner.
- Plan stock movement with regional and central desk before it went to ageing.
- Vendor management and issue resolution refer to vehicle placement.
- Coordinate with warehouse and packaging team to ensure that vehicle is dispatched within target turnaround timeline.
- LOADING AND UNLOADING, HANDLING STOCK,HANDLING DEALER,HANDING DRIVER.
- CONTAINER ARRANGEMENT'S & SHIPPING BILL FROM CHA
- Min. 1 to 5 years experience in manufacturing unit.
- Experienced in warehouse/ logistics/ Supply chain.
- Only Male Candidates are preferred.
Salary: 1,25,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Procurement & Supply Chain
Role Category:SCM & Logistics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Address:Western Express Highway, Andheri (E),, , , MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India