Roles and Responsibilities
Only Male Candidates are preferred!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handle day to day issues related to plant workers and organize open-house meetings for thestaff.
- Handle all IR & ER related activities for the Plant and Contract Labor
- Participate in daily morning meeting; organize safety committee meetings and audits.
- Taking Initiatives with regards to systems and processes for the Contract Labor Management
- Grievance Handling on day to day basis for Contract labor etc.
- Overall Administration related to Plant.
- Supervision of logistic, production and other department operation.
- Maintaining statutory compliance link - Factory, Contract Labor and Fire ext.....
POSITION / TITLE: - Plant HR Officer
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: - FUNCTIONALLY TO REGIONAL HEAD HR AND ADMINISTRATIVELY TO PLANT HEAD
- Education : Post Graduates in MBA (HR ) OR MSW
- Experience: Minimum 1 - 5 years’ Experience.
- Industry:Any Product Manufacturing Industry
- Language: Command Over English and Kannada, Hindi would be Added Advantage.
- Specific Skill Sets :Good InterpersonalSkillsand influencing without Authority and Go Getter Attitude.
Desired Candidate Profile KANNADA, ENGLISH mandatory
Perks and Benefits The Only Male candidate who is comfortable for Davenahalli (Bangalore) location
Role:HR Policy & Compliance
Salary: 70,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:Employee Relations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent