Company- Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd.
Industry - FMCG
Designation - Finance & Accounts Officer
Location - Raipur
Education Qualification: Preferred MBA ( Finance ) / B.Com / M.Com
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Experience in handling TDS, GST related data.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits; Address Audit Issues & Compliance with Various Audit affecting Statues
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Assist in automation of manual task for improvement of accounting and data analysis
- Preparation of fixed assets registers as per the Companies Act.
- 2 - 7 years experience in Finance / Accounts field
- 2+ years in Manufacturing unit.
Role:Accountant / Accounts Executive
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Accounting & Taxation
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Commerce
PG:M.Com in Commerce,MBA/PGDM in Finance