1. To monitor and audit a marketing activity (POSM, Dealer boards, Product Shelves, Hoardings, Logistics Vans, Events, etc.) & ensure its proper implementation.
2. To estimate market trends such as industry developments, introduction of new technology or new products so as to ease the process of devising marketing strategy.
3. Interaction with regional marketing resources and visits across India, to gauge effectiveness of marketing activity.
4. To gain exposure to new ideas and different strategies.
5. To get in-depth insight of competitors.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Marketing Research
Role: Marketing Research Field Supervisor
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time